Welcome Milli's Child Contact Centre
A child contact centre is a meeting place where children of separated families can enjoy contact with the non-resident parent and sometimes other family members, in a comfortable and safe environment when there is no viable alternative.
What do they provide?
• An environment where contact will be child centred.
• A warm and comfortable atmosphere for both parents and children.
• A safe caring environment where a parent with 'care' can leave a child with confidence.
• A place where there will be no arguments or family rows.
• Time for the children to relax and enjoy the company of a non-resident parent. • Support for parents
When parents’ divorce or separate it is often difficult for the child(ren) to keep in touch with both parents or other family members. It is especially difficult for them to spend time with the parent with whom they no longer live.
Does your child(ren) witness doorstep confrontations?
Is contact inconsistent?
Has there been a substantial period of time since contact last took place?
Do you have concerns or is coming face to face with your former partner just too painful and distressing?
Is the atmosphere hostile?
Is there an injunction in place? At Milli’s you don’t have to come into contact with your ex-partner but as a parent you do need to remember that every child has the right to a relationship with both parents and a contact centre can help in the early stages
of family breakdown.